terms & conditions
The terms ‘Declan Howard Photography’ ‘I’, ‘We’ or ‘my’ refer to the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising from such use is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All material on my website is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and images. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.